Welcome to ASC’s vocabulary portal. This platform contains active terms and definitions that are applicable across all documents that support the certification framework as well as the MyASC platform for CABs. The portal will serve to facilitate a clearer understanding of ASC’s requirements and objectives in achieving environmentally and socially responsible aquaculture. ASC will continually update the platform to reflect active terms across ASC’s systems.
The “Keyword Search” feature will search for terms that appear in the “Terms”, “Similar Terms” and “Definitions” columns. Results may be exported as a “CSV” file or for “Print”.
ASC's vocabulary portal applies to the following:
- ASC Standard Setting Procedure V 2.0 November 2021
- ASC Feed Standard V 1.0 June 2021
- ASC Shrimp Standard V 1.2 April 2022
- ASC Certification and Accreditation Requirements (CAR) Farm V 2.3 July 2022
- ASC Certification and Accreditation Requirements (CAR) Feed V 1.0 July 2022
- ASC Requirements of the Unit of Certification (RUoC) Farm V 1.0 July 2022
- ASC Requirements of the Unit of Certification (RUoC) Feed V 1.0 July 2022
- MyASC platform
- Production Systems
For terms and definitions for documents not listed above, please refer to the glossaries within that specific document. For MSC Chain of Custody Standard Vocabulary, click here.